Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Much News

Well, Karen and I finally own our new house. We had the POD delivered yesterday and were able to empty it out with the help of some family and friends. Thanks to all who helped. It sure made the time go by quicker. Luckily the rain held out until today or we might have had to hold off. We aren't living there yet because we still need to unpack everything, but that should be happening soon. I'm really looking forward to settling in. It shouldn't take too long, but I don't want to overextend Karen. She needs to remember to take it easy...

The sports world is getting crazy. Ricky Williams has returned to the Dolphins and is saying all the right things. He apologized, but he still can't really explain why he just took off. That would worry me if I were one of the Dolphins.

Terrell Owens is planning on going to camp, but he's not going to be happy about it. This guy is such bad news. It frustrates me to no end when ball-players hold out when they have signed their name to a contract. So, what we have learne about TO is that he is selffish, arrogant, and his word means absolutely nothing.

Hockey is in the news again, but I can't figure out if ESPN is leaving them far down the list on their site for spite, or because they don't see it as important as the other sports. The schedule should be out today for the NHL. I'm not sure if I will be able to attend any games this year, but it is my goal to try.

Later,
PJ

No comments: