Friday, June 03, 2005

My First Entry

So, I'm assuming that all of these post begin with some sort of first entry. So, here goes. Things are crazy these days. Karen is a little more than halfway through her pregnancy which seems like it just started yesterday. Annabelle is getting more and more mobile as the days go by. She's about to start crawling which is just mind-blowing. I'm almost done with school which I'm ecstatic about. June 20th is my last day and it can't come quick enough. Our house is back on the market while we work out the details of the current contract. Hopefully, it will work itself out. I know it will. God has a plan, and I just need to be patient for it.

On another note, I just went to the golf range for the first time in about three years. I went with Zip and it was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I hit my driver longer than I ever have (not that it was that long, but still...) and I hit a fairly long putt before we left. I think this is the first golfing experience I've ever had where I wasn't completely frustrated at the end of it. My major problem: All my iron shots went about the same distance. 7 iron, about 150 yds.. 5 iron, about 150 yds.. 3 iron, about 150 yds... OK, I might be exaggerating a little, but it sure seemed that way. I need to work on consistency with irons, but my driver still felt good which is something I never thought I would say.

So, I'm going on record and stating that I think we're having a boy this time. I don't have a clear reason for it, just a hunch. I think having a boy would be great, but it's still so hard to think that Annabelle won't be the baby.. Odd, odd I tell you.

Well, I think that's it for now.

Later,
PJ

No comments: