Saturday, February 03, 2007

Super Bowl XLI

So, tomorrow is Super Bowl XLI and the Colts are playing the Bears. (You probably already knew that). Everyone has made their picks so I guess I should do the same. Just for fun, I'm going to have my wife and kids pick also. I just think it would be interesting to see who is right. (It will probably be them). Before I ask them, I am going to pick the Colts by 4. If I were to guess an exact score it would be something like 31-24 (With all of the Bears points coming off of turnovers...

Annabelle has told me that the Bears will beat the Colts "in the jungle climbing on a tree like a Koala Bear by 1 and 2 points". So, I'm guessing that means the Bears by 3.

Carter said the Colts, but wouldn't give me a number. (He actually didn't say Colts, he just picked the hand I said was the Colts).

Karen said Bears by 10. She apparently has no faith in Peyton Manning. Actually, I don't think she knows he plays on the Colts. Come to think of it, I don't think she knows anyone on either team. Let's move on.

So those are our picks. Guys vs. Girls with absolutely nothing (except my pride) on the line.

Later,
PJ

No comments: