Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Father of Two

So, the last time I wrote, I had a daughter and that was it. Today I'm the proud parent of both a daughter and a son. It's kinda weird because Annabelle is not that old, but I still can't quite remember all that we did in her first few weeks of life. It seemed a lot easier than it does with Carter, but I think that's because we didn't have a one-year old running around. That's another new development. Annabelle is walking like she's been doing it her whole life. It's really cool, but also a little tiring. Karen and I have been trying to keep up but it's difficult on little sleep. I try to pitch in as much as I can, but now that I'm back in the office, it's a little rough. Once he's sleeping through the night things will be much much easier.

OH btw, Carter was born on October 19th and weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces. He's a little bit more high-maintenance than Annabelle was at this age, but I think that's just because there is so much going on.

Well, I just wanted to check in. I'll try to write more in the coming days.

Later,
PJ

No comments: